sábado, 12 de setembro de 2009

O Homem invisível - Camuflagem perfeita.

Enviado para você por Lucas Santos através do Google Reader:

via Mighty Optical Illusions de Vurdlak em 07/08/09

Probably you read me by now… As hard as I force myself to put new illusion each day (mostly because of the widget’s name “Optical Illusion of The Day“), you have to take into account I’m still on my vacation. Thus in reality, new post is written up every 1.5 to 2 days. I hope you’ll live this through for few more days before I return home. Anyhow, today I’m giving you this monster gallery of Liu Bolin’s art installations. This month, one year ago I posted 9 photos of Liu Bolin’s incredible camouflage artwork. It appears that in the meantime Liu was very active, so today I bring you 10 new photos of his disappearing attempts. I know how some of you don’t prefer our galleries, but trust me - this is the best way to bring page-load time to the minimum, and lower the cost of our bandwidth (more pages, more ad impressions). Please reply which camouflage was your favorite!

Liu Bolin is able to blend into any surroundings - no matter how complicated they might be!

Liu Bolin is able to blend into any surroundings - no matter how complicated they might be!

Liu Bolin’s Camouflage-artwork Gallery

The Invisible Man: Liu Bolin The Invisible Man: Liu Bolin The Invisible Man: Liu Bolin The Invisible Man: Liu Bolin The Invisible Man: Liu Bolin The Invisible Man: Liu Bolin The Invisible Man: Liu Bolin The Invisible Man: Liu Bolin The Invisible Man: Liu Bolin The Invisible Man: Liu Bolin The Invisible Man: Liu Bolin The Invisible Man: Liu Bolin The Invisible Man: Liu Bolin The Invisible Man: Liu Bolin The Invisible Man: Liu Bolin The Invisible Man: Liu Bolin The Invisible Man: Liu Bolin The Invisible Man: Liu Bolin


Coisas que você pode fazer a partir daqui:

Posted via email from Blog do Lucas

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário